世界和谐是一个非营利组织。 一个密集，高度互动的支持小组，为寻求内部和平与和谐的人们提供援助，带来人们积极的能量和乐观的人生观和世界观。 和谐世界是寻求与世界各地人士互动，更好地了解不同文化的人的理想场所。
Under the supervision of the Harmony for World Management, this approximately 20 hour a week, hands-on position will be responsible for assisting across multiple program areas including event coordination, development, communications, and administration. Some weekend works may need. We are centrally located in Mclean Virginia.
- General administrative support: organize files, draft outgoing mails, social media network feature updates.
- Providing customer support for local and international orders and grant recipients.
- Event coordinating, support for event hosting to community partners
- Assisting in volunteer group management and coordination
- Updating organization blogs, website content, and helping coordinate the monthly e-newsletter: Including generating content, designing layout, managing subscribers.
- Previous experience in event planning, administrative support, and communications preferred, with a track record of excellent organizational written and verbal communication skills. Able to do some as needed research and analysis.
- Familiarity working with non-profit environments, and willingness to contribute where most needed.
- Our ideal candidate is: Highly self- oriented, self-motivated, multi-tasking between projects, takes initiative and able to manage own workload and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency using MS Office suite and able to make power point presentations.
- Ideal but not required for: Salesforce database and data reporting software, or other donor and customer database system experience, WordPress, adobe Creative Suite, and HTML knowledge will be a plus.
Internships are unpaid but meaningful work experience and networking connections. the transferable skills that they need to thrive in the long term. Additionally, Harmony for World internships will be offered a great deal of hands-on experience. Interns will gain and / or improve upon their:
- Experience supporting a wide range of events and office needs within the organization for fresh college grads or high school grads to gain hands-on experience for the future career development.
- Understanding of a nonprofit organization, ability to work in a fast-paced, mission -driven organization in a professional office environment.
- Research, writing, editing, networking and general communication skills.
- General computer, database and organizational skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or application, membership, or service in the uniformed services.